Do your ears ever get cold? Or are you just the type of person to go around wearing beanies? Well look no further for a beanie idea that will make you look not only unique, but also add a cute spring/summer look to your everyday outfits.
What you’ll need:
- Flowers of you liking
- Hot glue gun and/or sewing supplies
- First you’ll need to lay out your flowers the way that you would like them to turn out on your beanie.
- You’ll now need to take your hot glue gun and glue the flowers on using the design you’ve made from step one. (If you’re sewing on your flowers it may take more time but continue to follow steps one and two)
- Lastly, let your flowers sit and dry to make sure the flowers won’t fall off.
And there you go. You now have a stylish beanie you can wear all year round. In the spring you can take in that flower look and in the winter defy the snow. Your winter version of a flower crown will be a sure outfit changer.
Ever just sit around your house, either on your bed or couch not knowing what to do. Well Look no further cause here’s the solution to your ohh so disastrous problem. With this 100 ideas jar you’ll always have something to look forward to doing. Relieving the dreads of boredom.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 100 Popsicle sticks (strips of paper if sticks are unavailable)
- Mason Jar or small bucket
- Your original thoughts and ideas
Step 1: Lay out your Popsicle sticks or paper.
Step 2: Take your marker and write you amazing ideas onto all the 100 Popsicle sticks or paper.
Step 3: Take the Popsicle sticks and place them into the jar. (If paper you can either fold or place them into the jar or bucket.)
Step 4: If you would like you can decorate the outside of your bucket or jar.
And there it is, you’ll no longer be bored during the long breaks off of school. This easy craft makes a great way of getting out of the house or even completing goals you would rather avoid.
Christmas is just around the corner so why not introduce you to this awesome way to decorate your Christmas tree. These pom pom acorns will be a sure way to make your tree original and authentic.
This is what you’ll need:
- Pom Poms
- Hot glue gun
– First, take a pom pom and hot glue it on to the inner parts of the acorn.
– Rotate the acorn and continue the first step.
– Let glue dry
-Tie string onto the top of the acorn stem and make a not at the top.
And there you go you now have a fun and very inexpensive way of making a new Christmas ornament. You won’t be disappointed with the outcome of your product. Merry Christmas to you all!!!!
Ever sit at your desk or table and look at your pencil holder and realize how plain or boring it looks. Well here’s the solution to create and customize a trendy new place to store your pencils, pens, etc.
- Wooden plank board for a base
- Any different sized cylinder shaped jars
- Hot glue gun/ glue
- Gold (or any color of your choice) spray paint
- First, glue down your cylinders or any other typed jar onto your wooden planked bored.
- Let the glue dry
- Take your spray paint and spray the whole outside of your creation
- Let dry over night
And there you go. You now have an cheap but expensive looking piece of art to store your supplies in. This is also a great way to organize not only your pens and pencils but also a option to storing anything from rings to anything you can think of.