Ever sit at your desk or table and look at your pencil holder and realize how plain or boring it looks. Well here’s the solution to create and customize a trendy new place to store your pencils, pens, etc.
- Wooden plank board for a base
- Any different sized cylinder shaped jars
- Hot glue gun/ glue
- Gold (or any color of your choice) spray paint
- First, glue down your cylinders or any other typed jar onto your wooden planked bored.
- Let the glue dry
- Take your spray paint and spray the whole outside of your creation
- Let dry over night
And there you go. You now have an cheap but expensive looking piece of art to store your supplies in. This is also a great way to organize not only your pens and pencils but also a option to storing anything from rings to anything you can think of.