Have you ever walked into your bedroom and looked at your nightstand and/or dresser and wondered how boring or plain it looks? Well look no further for the solution to your problem.Making this galaxy in a jar is a perfect way to add a little something extra to any dry space. With this simple D.I.Y you’ll have the perfect combination of fun and glimmer in any room.
First off you will need these materials:
- Mason Jar
- Cotton Balls
- Glitter (preferably silver)
- Acrylic paint(different colors)
- Plastic cups
- Take your plastic cups and mix in water and the acrylic paint. From there you want to mix both the water and paint until they become conjoined in a liquid state. (add paint until you get the color you want.)
- Open up your mason jar and add in cotton balls. Before you add in the cotton balls you will first want to stretch them out a bit.
- Next add in your glitter and anything else you will like to have stand out in your jar.
- From there poor in one color of your acrylic water mixed paint. you’ll want to poor little by little to not over flood the cotton. If this happens though don’t worry, simply add in more cotton to the mix.
- Now repeat these steps until you are truly satisfied with you galaxy jar.
Now that you’ve learned how to successfully make a galaxy jar you can try to make one for yourself. This sparkling nebula is sure to make your room unique in not only colors but looks as well.